Pardon our interruption !!

Pardon our interruption...

As you were browsing eBay, something about your browser made us think you were a bot. There are a few reasons this might happen:

• You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed.
  • You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser.
  • A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been getting this message on 4 of my saved searches for nearly 2 hours.

My 7 other searches work as usual.

No matter what I try I can't get those 4 searches to display.

Java script is functioning as normal on everything else.

Typical Ebay... if it is working stuff around with it until it doesn't.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Friday is eBay site maintenance with strange things happening.

Usually corrects itself a few hours later.

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

UK & US boards reporting the same problem, apparently been happening for a couple of days on the US site.

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Buyer-Central/Pardon-our-interruption/td-p/6848058

My main searches are totally unuseable.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

its ebays way of saying sell it on facebook.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Glitches by the sound of it.

Mind you, I wouldn't mind being a power user moving through websites with super human speed. Most days I think I am the slowest typist on the internet.Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

It's funny how eBay always blames its users when the site itself is as slow as a wet week and has more bugs in it than a ten year old fluorescent light cover, with its default appearance being cluttered with ads and unrelated carp. Changing i.html to m.html works wonders on the search function. These days I don't even bother with the search, I just type it directly in the address bar; it's like going back to using DOS all over again.

This is right up there with the infamous street sign reCAPTCHAs that never work. My old PC copped that for ages to the point that whenever I saw a CAPTCHA on a page I instantly closed the tab without even attempting to use the site.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply