Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraudulent listing

Why do I feel like so many listing are fraudulent or at best misleading or mistakes, I regularly see items listed with exsadurated claims or photos of items showing features and even showing how to use those features, only to receive items that at fi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying without a picture?

Hello, looking for some advice: I want to buy a figurine as a gift. The seller is selling the figurine as unopened and is packaged in foam still sealed (I can see the foam box from the pictures he does have uploaded, as well as other contents in the ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller cancelled order WON about 24 hours after I won auction - automatic refund given. Rate seller?

Seller cancelled my order (worth $95 plus postage) without any notice, almost 24 hours after I won the auction - automatic refund was given.When I asked why it was cancelled, she said item was damaged. I asked for a photo as I still wanted the item -...

Do I need to pay return postage if my item is faulty?

I bought a gaming mouse and it doesn't hold any charge. I'm deciding between between getting a full refund or a replacement (probably a refund, you see why below).Link to it: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-4GHz-Wireless-Rechargeable-USB-Optical-Ergono...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Signature fraud Sendle?

A ebay seller sent my delivery via Sendle. Sendle notified me that the parcel had been delivered, but it had not. I asked them about it and I got an email telling me the parcel was delivered and the attached image is proof of delivery.But that is NOT...

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pardon our interruption... unwanted intrusion

I do my daily searches early morning in various categories, last couple of days this intrusion by eBay has interrupted my searching multiple times daily, how can I get rid of it, it is making my searching intolerable here is the page that constantly ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to give feedback on an item eBay has removed

how to give feedback on an item eBay has removed, Item took a long time to arrive eBay in their infine wisdom deleted the item from my purchases how can I leave feed back ?Their 60 day turn around is far too quick in this covid time and should be ext...

• 16 replies
  • 2 Helpful

"CASH ON DELIVERY"

I won an item and the main reason i went for the item is because one of the options of payment was "Cash On Delivery" Now Im From Werstern Australia And the item is in Victoria, When i went to the checkout i selected Cash On Delivery , The Seller has...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advertising items that sellers don't own

I have experienced two (car part) companies that are advertising items as "available" (with reasonable delivery times) for items that they are sourcing from overseas. This would not be allowed "on the high street" as it would be classed as "false adv...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pardon our interruption !!

Pardon our interruption...As you were browsing eBay, something about your browser made us think you were a bot. There are a few reasons this might happen:You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed.You've disabled JavaScrip...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Suspected stolen items

As a dealer in computers, mobile phones and tablets, I have current manufacturer/distributor pricelists and I often see these items advertised at prices significantly below dealer pricing - these items are also accompanied by the seller refusing to a...