how do i get rid of the dont forget about this item when its not on my watch list? Or in my cart?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

how do i get rid of the dont forget about this item when its not on my watch list? Or in my cart?

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It is just luck.....I have reminders popping up that I removed from my Watch List months/years ago.

There is nothing that I know of that you can do to get rid of the reminders permanently.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I have no idea either. I still get emails reminding me about items I looked at last year. If I wanted the item, I would have bought it. Even if I did buy it, I still get spammed. Therefore, if I'm just browsing, I use this account because I never check the email account attached to it. Ebay can spam it all they like. It was only created so I could create this account. Once I've found the seller I wish to purchase from, I then open the listing into one of my active accounts.

Try searching and looking while logged out. Then when you do find something you want to buy, from the seller you want to buy from, log back in.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Yep, I get email reminders 'don't forget to bid on' and 'price reduced by xx' on items I have reported

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I even bought the damn item to try and get rid of it... BUT IT STILL COMES UP!

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply