Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

why do you guarantee reimbursement but then close the request

I purchased an item and the item has not been received - I have contacted the seller no response - Ebay supposedly guarrantees reimbursement especially as I paid through PayPal - Why does ebay make it so hard to contact them - they give you all the h...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4 k Apple TV

I ordered an Apple TV it was unavailable when can I expect a refund ??

Am I to assume this is someone boosting their auction bids?

Hi..I recently won a very low cost item.I saw the amount I bid raised to my full bid amount of 17.00 dollars, of course hoping it would go for lower.. I received an email that I had been outbid and lost, and then a short while later that I had won, f...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller cancelled purchase for no reason.

Hallo. I can't seem to find anything already here that deals with my question. The seller is in France, and I am in Australia. I bought a reel-to-reel tape recorder from him, and paid. He then wrote me a message pointing out that the item was sold as...

Resolved! compare list

Here we go again. A while back I asked the question 'how to compare items in your watch list' And I received a reply with a link which I then put on my desktop so if I needed to compare I could go straight to it. But guess what! You can't get to it w...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why no contact us? Sellers not reading messages,

I can't email eBay direct, Made a purchase yesterday and added a message to the seller to use Aust Post not Fastwaywhen I contacted the seller they said it had been sent even though Fastway only got advised today, a day later. I have just recd today3...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How do I get ebay to step in and help with a refund when they only show the recent open purchases

When you follow the instructions for getting ebay to step in to help with a refund on an outstanding item (still open) the process only allows you to choose the most recent purchases and even though an older purchase has significant message history a...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Repaying after refund - how is it done these days

Hi, Ordered goods, took forever to get here, but finally arrived. In the mean time, I procceded with ebay dispute and got my money back. Now that goods have arrived, I would like to pay the seller for them, but ebay no longer supplies addresses to re...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why wont sellers post item?

I have tried to buy a brush cutter 4 times now (once on my wife's buying site) but the seller or sellers have cancelled my purchase and refunded. They claim due to logistics? I assume that as I live in WA and they live in the eastern states I live to...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful