Request a refferal on depending transaction

paul1959pauline
Community Member

To whom this may concern,

I would like for this message to be passed onto the rightful person and department as I am not a happy customer since Ebay do not tell customers when they order and pay that another payment is taken as a holding deposit for each item purchase, this is then sent again from ur paying bank etc.  I am not happy as this is not written for customers to see and  I am taking it further as I want compensation for the inconvienance caused  by Ebay and the time i have had been talking to my bank to sort this matter.  Ebay have in my book stolen an extra payment from my account to justify payments to the sellers without my consent!!

I wish for Ebay to release earler reverse depending transaction in this order as follows:

my acc number i purchase items of $113.95

I wish for you to provide Westpac with the following transactions details on your Company letter Head to their email   pendingtransaction@westpac.com.au   to include this information of my transaction on 13/10/2021   time 1.49  total $113.95  approval authorisation code R05759

Regards 

Pauline Collier

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You are giving out your personal information on a public forum for anyone with a computer to read

nobody from eBay read here

You will need to contact eBay yourself  via 'eBay help' at the top of the page

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

In the 12 years I've been buying on eBay I've never had a "holding deposit" taken from my account.

What are the item numbers of the items you have purchased (RHS of the listing page) ?

Edit. Did you pay by bank deposit to the sellers or by Paypal ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply