REMOVED

gunzel42
Community Member

I am seriously annoyed and disheartened that eBay chose to remove negative feedback about REMOVED .  This (alleged as they didn't sell) seller I believe is associated with Broad Gauge Bodies and Bob Johnston who have used other aliases on eBay to gouge eBay members.  PayPal paid me back in this instance but be warned about REMOVED .  I also suspect REMOVED to be associated with BGB as well.  Like I said though, eBay knows full well of these dodgy sellers yet deletes negative feedback and backs the sellers which is where their profit is no doubt.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

REMOVED

lynsh84
Community Member

I am guessing that the feedback that was removed mentioned a dispute or ebay/paypal giving you a refund.

That is a no-no and it is guaranteed that it will be removed quick smart.

It was certainly not just the fact that you left a negative as they have plenty of those to take their % down.

There is nothing underhand about members having more than one selling account.....it is allowed by ebay.

Did you actually read the seller's feedback?  If you did you would not have bought from them.....you knew what to expect.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

REMOVED

Yes, you should not mention disputes when you give feedback. There are also other rules, like not being abusive.

Looking at the seller's negative feedback, every negative rating mentions a refund (at least for this year), so I am not quite sure while yours was removed. Do you remember what you had written and can you let us know, so we can advise you?

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

REMOVED

It is interesting that you are concerned about Ebay removing feedback, this may or may not be legitimate as you may have broken the feedback rules, we can't tell why.

But,  you have also broken the forum rules, and will shortly have the names of your problem sellers removed.

Maybe you need to start looking at rules, and also checking out sellers feedback before buying.  

Good luck

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply