Paying with PayPal

Hi,

I have noticed that when I pay with PayPal after the transaction it says Thank You etc. then it takes you back to eBay. The strange thing I noticed is that if I want to make another transaction I have to log in again; however, if I go to the PayPal main page, the link at the top says "log out", which seems to mean that after a transaction you are taken back to eBay but not really logged out of PayPal. Isn't this a bit dangerous?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Paying with PayPal

Naw,not unless you're using a public computer & even then its pretty silly really as seems to automatically log you out once transaction is paid for anyway.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Paying with PayPal

Most sites like PayPal will log you out automatically after a period of inactivity..

Even after my PC has been shut down, when I come to eBay it appears that I'm still logged in, but when I go to the Discussion boards I still have to log in

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Paying with PayPal

doncur290
Community Member

yes it dangerous because if you don't log out after each purchase because at the end when you have made a number of purchases you are charged for each individual purchase and then they charge you again for the combined total of all your purchases. Now they make it so difficult to rectify the problem.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Paying with PayPal

Did you look at the other threads about this, as advised in your other post, before bumping this 9 YEAR OLD thread for no real reason ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply