Payment I made not showing on Paypal???

I bought two items recently from the same seller on 17.07.14.

I paid for both via paypal on the 19.07.14 and have not yet received the items as at today (08.08.14).

The seller never marked them as "sent" and when I just checked feedback received they now have a rating of (59) and 96.7%. Another buyer has not received their item either as at 05.08.14.

I went to "resolve a problem" through my purchases menu which re-directed me to paypal and the payment is not showing on my history there.  (Another transaction I made with another seller at the same time went through on the same invoice and I received that item and it is not showing either.)

I can't dispute a transaction that isn't showing in Paypal. There isn't even a transaction close to the date.

I'm thinking that because I paid on a combined invoice that it isn't displaying individually in paypal.  I don't often pay on a combined invoice though so this is open to speculation...

I'm also wondering if some life event may have prevented this seller from posting and that is ok but I would like my $$ back and can't get it if paypal isn't showing my transaction!

Any ideas or advice?  Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Payment I made not showing on Paypal???

type in the item numbers which can be found on the ebay listing. from there if payment was made it should open a dispute for that item.

hope this may help. 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

If you can't see the transaction in PayPal, I'd suggest giving PayPal a call, tell them the dates you made payment, and what you purchased. Someone on the other end should be able to locate your transactions and help you file a dispute. Is it an international transaction? As they can take a few weeks to arrive. Regardless, have PayPal assist you in starting your dispute as soon as you can.

Good luck.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Did you receive a PayPal email confirmation to say that both payments had gone through? Are both items marked as paid by PayPal in your eBay Purchase History?

If you have paid multiple sellers with the one PayPal payment you should have received an email Receipt for Your Multiple Payments

but the transactions will be listed separately in your PayPal account.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks for all your responses!

I have just been checking through my emails and I DID NOT receive a PayPal email confirmation that the payment went through.

I DID receive an Ebay order confirmation that I had PAID for 3 items, from 2 sellers via Paypal though.

And yes they are both marked as PAID by Paypal in my ebay purchase history.

Transactions are definitely not showing in Paypal. I'm beginning to think that the transaction didn't go through at all but ebay is telling me it did.

I was trying to problem solve without ringing Paypal but will have to ring them and see how I go.  Thanks again.

Love this forum!

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I think I have no option but to ring Paypal. Just trying to problem solve first... thanks for your help.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply