Payment

Has anyone won an auction, tried to pay for the item only to be told there is a problem with the sellers Ebay account, I have written to the seller numerous times but no response I have no idea what to do 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Payment

Depending on how long it has been since you won, give the seller time to respond. Not everyone is at the pc all the time, though in saying that if I had an item due to finish i would make sure I checked in.

As you have not paid you at least have no concerns about loss of money, and if the seller has not replied in a couple of days I would send a request to cancel and move on.

Not sure there is much else that can be done, but someone more knowledgable should be along soon with more advice.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Payment

tanya, is it a problem with the eBay account or the Paypal account?

If it's the Paypal account then that's a common tactic to try and get the buyer to pay by bank transfer - don't do it because you'll have no buyer protection if things go pear-shaped.

If it's their eBay account is the seller still registered?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Payment

Much better advice padi Smiley Frustrated

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply