Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Extra cost with PayPal as a payment method?

Hi,Can a seller list PayPal as a payment method then have extra details listed under payment details:"Pick up only preferred...extra cost on price for PayPal Fees"If I win this item and use PayPal to pay (extra buyer protection) how will the seller r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller accepted return, said they'd supplied a return label, but won't actually send one.

Hi,Recently made a purchase from a seller who listed an item as new and never used, but failed to disclose that 2 necessary cables weren't included, rendering the item useless. They agreed to a return After I opened a case via eBay and they then noti...

Payment

Has anyone won an auction, tried to pay for the item only to be told there is a problem with the sellers Ebay account, I have written to the seller numerous times but no response I have no idea what to do

Resolved! What is the policy on cheating buyers who retract their high bid, then bid lower and buy the item?

There is a buyer who lurks around the Thai jewellery stores. She/he likes to make huge bids on items, thern once he/she has seen how high the other bidders have goneor are prepared to go, she retracts her high bid, he/she goes back and places a lower...

• 40 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Should I leave negative feedback?

I was to contact the resolution centre tomorrow if the seller had not sent the item or been in contact. However the item has now arrived, no comment from seller.I foolishly thought the seller had a high feedback but after the purchase I saw they had ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I bought 2 items and then I got a message that they have taken the listing off and now I can't see

I bought 2 items and then I got a message saying the listing had been removed, but I can't even see what I bought as when I click on details it now says error in big red letters.So now I am worried as I remember 1 item but can't remember the second i...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying on eBay

i bought an item on eBay last week. It stated the item location Sydney Australia. It states it will be sent Australia post by normal post and will take 15 to 20 days. If this item was located in NSW I am the same state why does it take so long. I gue...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

new payment system?

won an item today and pressed the 'pay now' button. no shift to the various pages, before going to PP sign in. no log into PP. just clicked on make payment button and went to the thanks for your payment page. is this new, so used to going through sev...

• 63 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Mis-representation by sellers

Hi all, I've been looking at buying an iPhone 5 and searched eBay. Several sellers listed the price at around $A120. One advertises: "Apple iPhone 5S- 16GB 32GB GSM "Factory Unlocked" Smartphone Gray ,Silver ,Gold Price: AU $119.99" - seemed a good d...

Aust Post site log in has not been working for 3 days at 26/8/16 - accepts login wheel spins forever

Lost parcels - checking with Australia Post Website - registered user with login For three days 23/8/16 to 26/8/16 site will accept registered user login and password then the activity wheel just spins forever. In some parts a message says "Technical...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller changes delvery method post sale

HI everyone,Would aprreciate some advice.A reasonalby expereienced adn easy going buyer, but this has never happened to me before.Recently bought a dress. ebay postage 3 kg signature on delivery stated as the postage method.Paid promptly. Yesterday g...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Inappropriate Feedback From Ebay Store.

I have been buying from an ebay store.Even though the store has delivered good quality products and their service is very good,the only complaint I have its their inappropriate feedback. I pay with paypal on each transaction. This is what their feedb...

• 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am **bleep** off that there is a gliche in the ebay system and I can not get in touch with them

I have no idea who might read this but I am seriously unhappy I have paid for something I have not received. I have contacted the seller and with no joy and there is a glich in the ebay system which means I can not get help or support from them eithe...