Postage Label

Hi all, used the Ebay Label print system for the first time  and had an issue with my printer, so had to print the label again. After it was done, I went into Ebay and it is showing two different tracking numbers for the parcel. I dont wish to be charged twice for the same article, so do I have to do anything, or will it be picked up in the system and corrected? Any help would be great. Many thanks

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Postage Label

I'm pretty sure you have created two labels.  There is an option to cancel one of the labels. The easiest way I've found to do this is to go to the personal email where you receive your email messages for this account (gmail, etc) and at the bottom of the "postage label created for" email there is a link to cancel the label, which you have 5 days to do.  If you creeated two labels you should have 2 of these emails.  Be careful which one you cancel is not the one you are using on the package. You will receive a credit within 25 days.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Postage Label

I'm pretty sure you have created two labels.  There is an option to cancel one of the labels. The easiest way I've found to do this is to go to the personal email where you receive your email messages for this account (gmail, etc) and at the bottom of the "postage label created for" email there is a link to cancel the label, which you have 5 days to do.  If you creeated two labels you should have 2 of these emails.  Be careful which one you cancel is not the one you are using on the package. You will receive a credit within 25 days.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Postage Label

That is good to know.  I'm sure many experience these sorts of issues and there are no clear instructions how to handle this "print postage label" issue and the $ it actually means.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Postage Label

Using Firefox, but not Chrome, the label is a downloaded pdf. I print from that and save a copy, so if anything goes wrong I don't need to go back through eBay.

Chrome, I believe, takes you straight to the 'print' page.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Postage Label

Thank you very much, yes, found the link and cancelled the label. Will be watching my ebay account billing very closely though.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply