Problems with checkout

Tried to buy two pairs of shorts this morning. The seller offered discount postage on a second item but had to pay for each pay separtately at checkout so had to pay postage for both. Not too concerned about this but when I signed into PayPal I was sent straight back to Ebay's checkout page with no confirmation that I had purchased and paid for these items. They are not showing on my ebay summary and I have not receive an email from PayPal so I don't know if I have actually bought these items or not. The checkout page has changed anyone any idea what is going on?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Problems with checkout

Log into your Paypal account and see if the purchase is showing there, if it isn't ask the seller to send you and invoice for the 2 items with combined postage and uae that invoice to pay for them.

In case the seller is a newbie, let them know NOT to click on "recalculate" when sending the new invoice, doing that will just revert it to the original postage.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Problems with checkout

Just wondering ...are you using a mobile device or a computer?    Ebay's system gets confuddled on mobile devices quite often. Every person that has contacted me with a problem has been using a ipad or mobile phone. Its the first question I ask ....  Never had someone ask a question about problems that uses a proper computer (Maybe I have been lucky ) 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Problems with checkout

Thank you for your reply.
I was using a desktop computer. Certainly seems strange as according to the seller she has no record of me buying the shorts. Will have to start all over again.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply