Purchase of Cannondale 27" Mountain bike

I have purchased a Cannondale 27" mountain bike

I have paid for this item on the 12th of December. The seller says he hasn't been paid and therefore I can't pick the bike up. 

Im not happy about this and want my money refunded. Could you please sort this problem out. The seller won't talk to me on phone and I feel Im being conned.

item 203959778293

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Nobody here can sort this - you are on the public forums and Ebay don't read here.

Sounds like the seller either hasn't signed up for the managed payments system, or, if he is signed up but is an infrequent seller, his funds can be on hold for up to 30 days.

Nevertheless, it is the sellers responsibility allow for dispatch or pickup, regardless of the state of the funds, which are obviously pending.

One solution is to ask the seller to cancel the transaction and then you go with cash to get it. This would have been a better solution anyway as then you can check the condition to make are you're satisfied before you hand over the money.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

The buyer probably hasn't been paid because the funds are on hold until he proves delivery.

Nobody here can sort anything out. We are a member only forum and have no access to your account. You'll have to sort it out yourself.

For some light reading check out buying on eBay, and the Money Back Guarantee.

Also consider that for pickup items cash on pickup is the best method to use.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

A new seller who is unable to comprehend the simplest of messages from ebay.  Tell them to read the message from ebay advising they have been paid and are required to ship/release the item.  Then report them to ebay for failing to comply.  The fact their payment is on hold is not your problem.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply