Purchase of Tablet cover for Samsung S6 lite

I paid for a Samsung S6 lite cover for my tablet on 26/11/22 price being $29.64, informed it would arrive on the 23/12/22. as yet still waiting for same. It is now the 24/12/22 & still have not recieived same. Would you please make inquiries as to when & if it will be delivered.

This is the first time I have had a problem with a purchase from ebay.

Regards

Paul Hamilton

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Too soon to worry about delivery, it's Xmas after all with the associated overload of parcels. eBay only gives an estimate of ETA which can be wildly inaccurate.

You have 30 days past the final ETA to open a case for non-delivery.

Does the parcel have tracking ? What does that say ? What is the final ETA ?

BTW, we are just members like yourself and thus can't tell you about your parcel's movements.

Edit. Snap Sandy.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

When you say you were 'informed it would arrive on the 23/12/22'  is that the first or last estimated date inserted by eBay?

eBay are not taking into account Christmas and any reasonable person would be aware of mail delays at this time of year. Waiting (maybe) one day past the estimated delivery date is more than a little impatient 

Other members are not going to make inquires for you

And nobody can tell you 'when it will be delivered' impossible to know that

If the seller has not provided tracking for you to, contact them and ask for it

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@pa16su21_1 wrote:

I paid for a Samsung S6 lite cover for my tablet on 26/11/22 price being $29.64, informed it would arrive on the 23/12/22. as yet still waiting for same. It is now the 24/12/22 & still have not recieived same. Would you please make inquiries as to when & if it will be delivered.

This is the first time I have had a problem with a purchase from ebay.

Regards

It sounds to me as if this is coming from overseas, maybe China. If you previously bought from Australian sellers, that might be why this is a different experience.

It will probably arrive eventually, maybe give it another week. But if the seller cannot provide tracking or it does not turn up by then, you could open an ebay claim for item not received. Keep an eye on it if you do and finalise the claim when you can as the seller gets a few days to respond to your claim.

No matter what the seller says though, if an item has not arrived, you need to follow through with that claim, not close it.

You look to be fairly new to ebay. Just be aware that the delivery dates are estimates and they are usually accurate but not always. And if you buy from sellers in Australia, it will probably be easier to deal with any disputes.

By the way this is just a messageboard, you're not actually contacting ebay at all here. I know-it is a bit startling when you realise, but ebay site actually has a social section here, it's not business. We're just members of the public, same as you are.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply