Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Any one having issues paying for an item?

Hi all, Sunday night i tried to purchase ink cartridges from one seller, I hit buy it now. then i had an error appear saying this seller is unable to recieve payments at the moment So i went to next seller i was interested in and selected 2 items, th...

ebay -- company of REMOVED

Just prior to Nov 29 I had accidentally agreed to buy two flashdrives but when the seller refused to reply to my request to a single postage, I asked him to cancel the order. On Nov 29 and 30 the seller agreed to cancel. But ebay refused the cancella...

Purchase of Cannondale 27" Mountain bike

I have purchased a Cannondale 27" mountain bikeI have paid for this item on the 12th of December. The seller says he hasn't been paid and therefore I can't pick the bike up. Im not happy about this and want my money refunded. Could you please sort th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Item not received

I placed this order and it was due on the 9 December I have tried several times to contact the seller about delivery as there is REMOVED on it and it should be 20 Order was due 9 December, cant even track it. I either need to cancel this or find out ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items not received

Hello I have not received two items for the following order: 21-09106-64360. I have contacted the seller and they advised that as it has been too long I need to contact ebay. The option 'ask ebay to step in' doesn't appear, I assume as it has now bee...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

ebay has incorrect reporting proceedues

I have an active case complaining about transit and faulty product, with no option proper to report it on the userend.And the return i used to explain it, got seen as a litteral return request.The item is the laptop on my account, wuith the graphics ...

Purchase sent, Not Received

I made a "one off purchase" back on 08-09-2022 (I'm unable to find in my Acc), I was emailed all order info including Tracking details when it was sent supposedly the following day 09-09-2022.Estimated Delivery was: Mon 10 Oct - Mon 21 Nov, so far to...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

eBay account hacked, no accountability from eBay.

I was hacked on eBay on 16/10/2022 and again the next day, 4 items were purchased using my details, did the usual, changed password, notified my bank, and called eBay, was assured all was good yada yada, didn't hear anything from either until the end...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need a refund from eBay (NOT A SELLER)

Hi there,I made a purchase on ebay a couple days ago on the 7th, and payment went through fine. Strangely though I got billed again for the total amount the very next day. I have gotten in contact with the sellers and my bank and they say that the is...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Global Shipping Center

Hi I bought an item on 8 Aug. This is the first item I have bought where the seller used the GSP so I've only just become familiar with it. The package arrived in Erlanger pretty quickly then sat there for about a week. On 18 Aug, I got an update: Sh...

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Yet another scam that Ebay ignores

The seller is selling a piece of paper for A$8, and A$7 postage (the piece of paper is an ad - a "promotional flyer" - for a DVD). eBay has been notified of this scam, yet the seller remains on the site. The seller states "I will not refund your mone...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful