Purchase sent, Not Received

crlethb-0
Community Member

I made a "one off purchase" back on 08-09-2022 (I'm unable to find in my Acc), I was emailed all order info including Tracking details when it was sent supposedly the following day 09-09-2022.

Estimated Delivery was: Mon 10 Oct - Mon 21 Nov, so far to date I haven"t seen delivery of the product, nor received any further updates and Tracking data also unchanged that it's still on its way (4 months) ??? I find that extremely hard to understand !

Please I need some assistance so I can find an answer... I have all Order information, seller and tracking details all looking relevent, matching atleast one other successful purchase from same timeframe.

Please Help...  Thank you, regards

Craig.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Under your purchase history, extend the timeframe from   60days  to  2022  (dropdown menu).  Then raise a case for item not received,  if your delivery dates are correct, you have a few days left to make a claim.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

As GP said open a claim very quickly, use the link below for an MBG claim

https://pages.ebay.com.au/ebay-money-back-guarantee/index.html

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

So, just to clarify - the seller sent you the tracking number as a message, and didn't load it into the transaction?

You have 30 days after the last estimated date to lodge a dispute, so open one RIGHT NOW for Item Not Received. Do not close it under any circumstances.

Scammy sellers hope that buyers will not realise how much time is passing and then once they are past that 30 day window, they cannot be held accountable.

It would really be worth your while to read the buyers guide on what to do when things go wrong!

Did you check out the sellers feedback properly before purchasing? 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

With so few days left to open a case, we can only hope that the OP will come back to read the replies...

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply