RE: MY ORDER

Good morning

I placed an order on 28 December for Pure Authentic Siberian Golden Mountains Shilajit and I have not received it.

According to the information I have, the order Number is 16-10976-07843 and is being delivered by Australia Post and signature is required.

Could you please let me know if this parcel is being delivered? Otherwise I might need to request a refund. 

The problem we have now is that no one is home as we have gone back to work and I was wondering if the parcel can be re-directed to my work address

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Other members cannot possibly tell you when it is being delivered

And cannot tell you if it can be re-directed (that would be up to you do do)

And not being home is not a valid reason to request a refund 

It would have shown you the estimated delivery date and postage method before you bought, so you could have changed delivery to your work address there and then, before paying 

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

As sandy said,  we can't help,  but look at the tracking and see what that says.  It will tell you where it is (well in the chain),   and if it thinks its being delivered,  the power is in your finger tips.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

To redirect an article, open the Australia Post app and select the article you want to redirect. From there, select the redirect option and enter the redirection address. This will usually add a day or two to the expected delivery date.

If you don't have the AP app, or the redirect option isn't showing, then you won't be able to redirect an article which is already in transit.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

You have to have a MyPost account to do that I believe.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Hello!

Most items that require a signature are dropped at your local post office for you to collect later if no one is home to sign on the day of delivery.

You should find a card in your letterbox with this advice whenever delivery is attempted.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

@beerandpizzaplz wrote:

Hello!

Most items that require a signature are dropped at your local post office for you to collect later if no one is home to sign on the day of delivery.

You should find a card in your letterbox with this advice whenever delivery is attempted.

Yes, no, Maybe.

Now they send you a text if it cant be delivered.  Some areas still have cards,  but they are phasing them out to be only used if no number is available.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Not quite.

If you have a MyPost account1, and we’re unable to successfully deliver your parcel, we won't leave a card anymore. Instead, we’ll send you digital notifications to let you know why it couldn’t be completed, and when your parcel is ready for collection at the Post Office or a nearby collection point.

Don’t worry if your family or friends aren’t MyPost customers, they’ll still get a paper card.

You’ll only receive notifications via the AusPost app, email or SMS. If you use the app, you’ll also get a one-off QR code for that particular parcel.

Simply show the notification, or the QR code (for AusPost app users) and suitable ID at the Post Office to collect your parcel.  

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Jules, you're not talking to ebay. This is a message board for the public.

I just checked out that sort of item and it isn't cheap.

The ones I saw were all supposedly located in Australia so there is no reason for them not to be with you yet.

The pivotal point is-what was the expected date of delivery? Have a look at your purchase details.

Now have a look at tracking details, if any. They really should have been uploaded once the item was on its way.

I think you may have a very small window on this for you to take action. If the product is overdue from its estimated arrival date, you will need to open a proper ebay claim for item not received and follow through with it. Ebay will make the seller refund you. But you only get 30 days from expected delivery to do this.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply