REMOVED

I purchased something off 'REMOVED' and he excelled with his service. the first parcel went missing in the post so he sent another one. After months of frustration my parcel arrived, they are beautiful items. I am really pleased. I am posting this feedback here as I  cannot find where the feed back page is. He is rated AAAAAAAAAA+++.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

REMOVED

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I am sure your seller would be very happy to know that you are happy but unfortunately the chances of him ever seeing it here is rather slim.

As you have previously left feedback for the same seller I am assuming that your current feedback has timed out due to the delay in receiving your goods....it is only available for 60 days.

Could you try contacting the seller through one of the listings you have purchased from just to say thanks?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

REMOVED

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I am sure your seller would be very happy to know that you are happy but unfortunately the chances of him ever seeing it here is rather slim.

As you have previously left feedback for the same seller I am assuming that your current feedback has timed out due to the delay in receiving your goods....it is only available for 60 days.

Could you try contacting the seller through one of the listings you have purchased from just to say thanks?

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply