REMOVED

Hey all,

Im so appalled by this "site". i ordered the boxset of 'Picket Fences', a 1990s tv show from their site in October 2021. I have been put off many times when I asked where my order was. I finally asked for a refund February 2022. Okay, they said...but no dvds or refund forthcoming. And there obviously won't be, after numerous communications. Please do not order...they look legit...but please do not order!

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

REMOVED

eBay gives you all the tools to protect yourself in the form of the Money Back Guarantee or there is Paypal with 180 days protection from the sale date.

If you choose not to use those tools it's hardly eBay's fault.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

REMOVED

@pooc-4470 wrote:

Hey all,

Im so appalled by this "site". i ordered the boxset of 'Picket Fences', a 1990s tv show from their site in October 2021. I have been put off many times when I asked where my order was. I finally asked for a refund February 2022. Okay, they said...but no dvds or refund forthcoming. And there obviously won't be, after numerous communications. Please do not order...they look legit...but please do not order!

---------------------------------------------------

Hi pooc-4470 and welcome to the forum. I'm very sorry to hear of your bad experience. Thanks for the heads up. I'll treat that site with caution. 

I can see at the review site below that that there are some issues that others have.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply