RETWS is it fake?

tren_9317
Community Member
Do you know Retws? I did'nt receive no my order, no answer, no refund, nothing. Can you help me, who can I contact to solve it?
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

RETWS is it fake?

Hard to answer with such limited information, but firstly contact the seller and if no response then open a case with eBay's "Money Back Guarantee" if it's withing 30 days of the final ETA of the item. If it's past that then you need to go through Paypal's Resolution Centre.

Where was the item coming from ? When was the last ETA for it ? Where is the seller registered (look in feedback).

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

RETWS is it fake?

tren_9317
Community Member
Thank you very much. But it's difficult. The seller does'nt response, does'nt exist any website, any contact adress only email. I paid in USD per Paypal gate, but I received any item. I have only registration email and order confirmation email, but there are'nt any seller identity dates, only e-mail adress. It is impossible to find the seller website any company with this name, any registration. It was bought on retws.com. I have bank account statement with the payment for the item.
Do you think the Paypal's resolution centre can help me?
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

RETWS is it fake?

@tren_9317 wrote:

Do you think the Paypal's resolution centre can help me?

You may be able to open a claim via PayPal, if you logged into a PayPal account when you made the payment (if you do not have a PayPal account, you will not be able to open a PayPal dispute. If you can't open a PayPal dispute, contact your bank or card issuer and see if they can help).

All I could find about the seller (which is a website, not an eBay seller or purchase), is a handful of reviews online saying the site / seller is fake and people didn't get their items, some from last year and one from two hours ago (which may be yours?), so I recommend looking up that kind of stuff when buying from websites if you're not absolutely certain you can trust them.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

RETWS is it fake?

tren_9317
Community Member
Thank you very much. I'll try it. Yes it's bad/good expierence for the future.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply