Refunds 45 day limit

Do you have to wait 45 days to do a claim to get a refund or is it ok to do it before that time? I did it once and the seller was very annoyed. Turned out well though as the item never arrived.
Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Refunds 45 day limit

@davewil1964 wrote:

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

who cares

Michelle?

You'd think she was a seller with all the advertising.

Off the road tyres perhaps?????????????????????

Stoppit padi..................original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Refunds 45 day limit

No, 45 days is the time in which you have to make a claim - after 45 days - you can't claim.

You can open INR at any time.

Depending on where the item is coming from I allow about 2 weeks, contact seller for tracking info and if seller seems to be mucking me about, or terribly slow, or not too interested, I open INR then wait a further couple weeks (you have 20 days from date of lodging INR) and escalate to a claim.

If the seller gets annoyed, too bad, they should have done the job better and kept you informed.

If you are worring about negative feedback - sellers can not leave negs for buyers, and if they do leave a positive green with negative comment, contact eBay to have it removed.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Refunds 45 day limit

michelle, not meaning to be too blunt, but you have been around these boards long enough to know the answer to your question.

Just in case you really do not know, the answer to your question is . . . . . . . . "No"

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Refunds 45 day limit

It could even be a yes.
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Refunds 45 day limit

How could it even be a YES????

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Refunds 45 day limit

Michelle is correct. Her initial question was in two, mutually exclusive parts. Therefore a 'Yes' or a 'No' would be equally valid, regardless of the stance the responder took. Which Michelle has admitted. Thus proving beyond doubt that Michelle doesn't actually require or need or want cogent answers to her postings.

Look out for billy goats, Michelle.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Refunds 45 day limit

who cares

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Refunds 45 day limit

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

who cares

I mean, michelle wrote on http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying/Becareful-the-sellers-from-Hong-Kong/m-p/1128733#U1128733

"I have bought from sellers in Hong Kong and China and havent had one problem at all."

yet on http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying/Late-arrival-of-items/m-p/788949@ she wrote:

"I  have had a few problems with the estimated time of delivery on  some items. Which are arriving a lot later than the estimated delivery time. So then I am contacting seller to have another item sent. 

It seems to happen with items posted from China and the UK."

again, who cares!

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Refunds 45 day limit

and on a previous thread http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying-on-eBay/Seller-wont-post-item/qaq-p/850715, started by michelle, she wrote:

"I paid for an item. Seller after 5 days still refuses to post. Tells me a load of jibberish. So I am now contemplating to get my money back. I think if a seller is late in posting item then at least have decency to tell buyer what the delay is rather than buyer chase it up. I have emailed this seller 4 times now they wont reply(except twice) but their last email was misleading so it looks like to me they had no intention of posting it".

So, on that occasion you were contemplating getting your money back after just 5 days had passed!

So, michelle, why this thread?  You knew the answer before you even asked!

Spoiler
this is the best bit "I have emailed this seller 4 times now they wont reply(except twice)"  ROFLMAO, still on my BBL

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Refunds 45 day limit

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

who cares

Michelle?

You'd think she was a seller with all the advertising.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply