Report seller to cyber.gov.au

Has anyone had any experience reporting a seller for online fraud ?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Report seller to cyber.gov.au

No

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

@davidj8616 wrote:

Not that transaction I did my $ on that one. No item ,no refund asked for through EBAY so feedback stands. Picture of delivery not my house . Seller is a Flog.

If this is the case, then your complaint is with the delivery company, NOT the seller! I’m sure your seller didn’t hand deliver the damn parcel, did he???? 
Of course you lost the refund case, The seller could prove he posted it! That’s where his obligations end as far as delivery goes! 

You can take this with a grain of salt, (or not, going by some of your responses to others, here) … but the only flog here, is you! Getting on your mighty high horse over a $40 item, blaming others for their short comings and yet, not following through with the steps to solve this case.

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill! Sheesh! 

Well, I know that I for one can’t wait to see what reception you’ll get from the online fraud squad! They’ll enjoy reading your little $40 life altering disaster! 

Get off your self appointed podium and march yourself into the post office (or courier office- which ever was used to deliver) and show them a picture of your front house and the comparison of the pic they supplied you with, they can follow up, while you put in a compensation claim…. or complaint, which ever!  
It can take up to 14 business days for them to follow up with their side of things, so try and find a snippet of patience while this happens!

For this, my bill is $40, but since I’m a understanding person, I’ll also offer you a 100%  *Your a Flog Discount*…. and we’ll call it paid! 
😎

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

As the seller contracted the delivery company they are the only ones that can deal with them.

And this is not the case I am referring to.

I did not start a case for this transaction.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

@davidj8616 wrote:

As the seller contracted the delivery company they are the only ones that can deal with them.

And this is not the case I am referring to.

I did not start a case for this transaction.

Why did you create the post then?

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

This OP is all over the shop! 
I don’t think he even knows which story he’s talking about 😉

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 15 of 15
Latest reply