Resolution centre.Why I can't I get option "phone, get a phone call or email?".

My Problem:

I tried to raise a complaint in the resolution centre and as it does not fit into there "selections" -so the option to be phoned, make a phone call or email is "not available to me". - ?

My Complaint:

My buyer contact me via email say "do not pay the item has been taken'.   So I advised them they needed to cancel via the resolution centre.   But I keep getting pay for your item eBay emails.....So I wrote again advising the seller to formally withdraw the item (& they wouldnt pay eBay fees on it)... Nohing - still getting eBay reminder emails!!

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If they don't want to cancel the transaction to get their fees back, that's their problem. You've done all you can do given they did the wrong thing by selling to someone else. 

The emails will stop eventually.

I'd be leaving appropriate feedback too (neutral or negative) so they not only get stuck paying the fees, they also get hit with a defect as punishment for selling the same item to 2 different people.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I got the greyed out options the other night, saying l could not use any of the three options noted.

Tried again the next day and they were there. l did wonder if they had operating hours and l'd prehaps tried out of hours.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply