Returning after window closed

I bought a chicken scolder on the 10th of May this year. It was delivered on the 17th of May. We only got around to opening it today (6th July) and found it to be damaged.

The unit was packed terribly as it was just put in a loose box with some polystyrene shoved around it. The item was new. It has a damaged power switch, controller and the whole unit has been bent so it rocks on its feet.

We have contacted the seller, but no reply as yet. What can I do if the seller won’t contact me or becomes difficult?

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Returning after window closed

I will happily prepare a cat-flap casserole for you. Woody or plastic spice notes.

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

AHHH, a catflap. That's a cat sized hole in a door that gets nailed shut once the cat is outside. And hopefully heading towards roadkill.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

judge(girl)-calling-for-order.gifNo!

Stick with the chicken... french-hen.gif

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

I want to know what a chicken scolder is?

Is it someone who says... bad chook you can't do that?

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Yes. Yes it is. It says “you’re a naughty, naughty chicken! Bad, chicken. Bad!” whenever the hen raping gets out of hand. We have 4 roosters and they strut around in a group and gang rape the hens. (Seriously!) It’s getting out of hand and 3 of them have to go…. Into the scalder!

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Thank you for that.

So it's similar to John Williamson chastising Bill the Cat.

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply