Returning an item

I initiated a return request for a defective product. 

The seller agreed, and representattives confirmed the seller paid for a return label.

However, when I click on 'get label', I'm forced to sign in again, and apply 2 step authentication, before being redirected to a page

with the message : 

Grant application access to The eBay Supported Returns Provider

Followed by a wall of text which includes act on your behalf

This really shouldn't be necessary to simply get a return label, should it? 

According to the eBay representative (who had no idea what this is), the seller has in fact paid for a return label.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Returning an item

I initiated a return request for a defective product. 

The seller agreed, and representattives confirmed the seller paid for a return label.

However, when I click on 'get label', I'm forced to sign in again, and apply 2 step authentication, before being redirected to a page

with the message : 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grant application access to The eBay Supported Returns Provider

Ready to use The eBay Supported Returns Provider? Great! To share info about your eBay account and let The eBay Supported Returns Provider act on your behalf, we need your consent first. Don't worry: We won't give the application your eBay password. And if you ever change your mind about consenting to this application, no problem. Just go to My eBay to take care of it.Please be sure to read the The eBay Supported Returns Provider terms of service and privacy policy, because these are the terms and policy that will apply when you use this application. We don't manage policies set by other companies.When you agree, you're letting us share your eBay account data with The eBay Supported Returns Provider, and you're letting The eBay Supported Returns Provider act on your behalf on eBay, as described in their terms of service.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This really shouldn't be necessary to simply get a return label, should it? 

According to the eBay representative (who had no idea what this is), the seller has in fact paid for a return label.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply

Returning an item

Ask the eBay rep to email you a copy of the return label.

This is obviously a system error with eBay.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply