SCAM

************** THIS SELLER-   REMOVED  IS A FRAUD AND THE PICTURES ARE ONLY TAKEN AT THE RIGHT ANGLES SO YOU CAN'T SEE ALL THE RUST   ($22,500-VEHICLE )**************** BUYERS BEWARE ESPECIALLY INTERSTATE BUYERS LIKE I WAS *********** TOLD ME RUST WAS VERY MINOR AND EASY FIX- **********LIAR

***** ASKED FOR A DEPOSIT OUTSIDE OF EBAY RULES SO HE WOULD END THE LISTING ***** PROMISED TO REFUND MY $100 IF THE CAR WAS NOT AS HE SAID IT WAS, BUT THE CAR WAS A DISASTER AND HE WILL NOT GET MY $100 BACK ****** EBAY NEEDS TO SHUT THIS SELLER DOWN ***** SELLER HAS ANOTHER LISTING ITEM -30467117994
*******BUYERS BEWARE********************* HE WILL RIP YOU OFF************ 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

SCAM

0 feedback as a seller...

Not recommended for high value items.

You can report the seller if they asked for money outside eBay, but you won't be able to leave feedback if the transaction was not completed on eBay.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

SCAM

Of course it's a scam!

Ebay is NOT the place to be buying vehicles. You've been on Ebay long enough to know that bank deposit is not a protected method of payment. Their current listing says that the deposit is not refundable and because you're paying BT, they're literally hooking people for a $100 a pop with no consequences.

Be grateful you only lost $100 and not $22,500!

Seller only has 6 feedback, but they are from buying, none as a seller.

You are not allowed to name sellers on the boards and a mod will come along to amend your post.

You can, however, provide item numbers and the seller currently has an item: 304671179943 listed for $36,500

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

SCAM

OP - I know you added the item number in your post, but you left off a digit, so I just added it in mine.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

SCAM

phone number on listing, too 🙄

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

SCAM

That seller won't last long...

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply