SCAMMER BEWARE

Just reported a scammer selling items. He rips off other peopls ads and sells the item for about 5% of the price. Something that might sell for $2,000 he is selling for $50. Do not buy from the below. Unfortunately many people have already by the looks of it but thankfully Ebay is looking into it. 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

SCAMMER BEWARE

eBay is looking into a seller in China?

Hard to believe 

Given their feedback score of -1 and 33% , people choosing to buy from him know they are being 'taken for a ride' 

Not to mention their listing are didgey as all get up

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

SCAMMER BEWARE

I know you mean well...however naming/shaming is not allowed on the boards.

Anyone foolish enough to think they are going to buy a dirt bike for under 60 bucks deserves to not have the protection of the MBG.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

SCAMMER BEWARE

I am thinking it is very likely a seller such as this is going to be operating under way more than 1 ID, if not right now, certainly soon

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

SCAMMER BEWARE

Sorry, first time on this and didn't know that. Fair enough. Should I delete it?
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

SCAMMER BEWARE

Don't worry about it. These sort of scams are, unfortunately, not as rare as we would like and you will learn about them if you visit these boards often. Oh, welcome 🙂

They are reported by members here and usually removed as they are found usually but it is impossible to stop them altogether.

Latest reply