Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Advertised for $7 - charged $999 AFTER checking out

I had selected a product 2x lithium batteries and placed it in my cart for a week. Changed quantity to 2 of the item, total product as per cart was $15 + free postage. Checked out using PayPal.Checking my bank balance today I have been charged $1898....

Item Returned to seller lost by Aus Post

Hi everyone, I recently returned something I purchased from eBay on Tuesday, 15th September and usually Aus Post returns within 3 business days however this time its saying "Its being prepared" still even though its been 2 weeks now. I'm wondering wh...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I paid for 5 but I only got 2

Hello, I recently bought and paid for 5 bottles of perfume with paypal goods and services.I got the package yesterday and there were only 2 bottle in there.The online tracking says that the package has been delivered. What can I do? The package track...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Have not received 2 items i purchased on 3/9/20 $34.18, 4/9/20 $22.58 not able to get conformation

Purchased 2 items first, Red braking light strip 3/9/20 for $34.18, second item 6ml left hand thread bolts for a Ryobi Pro-Cut Spool 4/ 9 20 for $22.58. We still have not received these items your help in this would be greatly appreciated. thank you ...

Bid increments

I am helping a new eBayer with an auction bid. Can anyone point me to the Help page that shows the bid increment amounts?

Money back guarantee policy

I was wondering if anyone had experiences when using the return feature. I've honestly never had to use it but this is the first time I've received a product that just doesn't work which is basically a Windows 10 USB + key. Did everything within the ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller and I refuse to cover the seller fee when returning item

Hi all, I've recently bought an item that I want to return due to change of mind. The item has not arrived so returns cannot be processed yet. I understand that I would have to cover postage and the seller is fine with processing the return and refun...

Paid for item; seller not responding, item delisted -

I enquired about an item and the seller responded once. I then bought the item (not a small purchase) and the seller has not responded to ~5 messages since. The item has since been delisted on eBay and the seller has still not responded to my message...

• 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

anybody else dissatisfied with ebays refund response?

I purchased an item on may 23rd, with delivery supposed to be early June. 19 days after the delivery request, I contacted the seller who said they would send another item - still nothing as at 19/07. requested a refund through Ebay, who after 21 days...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

two separate purchases were cancelled before being sent - money refunded but not in PayPal account

Hi,I purchased two pairs of Louis Vuitton glasses in March 2020 from two separate sellers; I cancelled the order with both sellers before the items were sent to me. I was refunded for the purchase from both sellers, but the money isn't in my PayPal a...

We're Validating Addresses for Seamless Delivery on eBay

Hi everyone, I got an email and a message in my ebay saying "We're Validating Addresses for Seamless Delivery on eBay" It only mentions state , suburb and post code " we may make minor adjustments to help ensure smooth delivery. For example, abbrevia...