Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scam lifelike dog toy

I purchased a life like dog toy. They sent me a plastic toy dog absolute ripped off. I paid about $50 au for a 50cent toy nothing like the ad it is criminal

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Contacting Seller After Transaction Completed?

Recently I bought an item which (initially) failed to be delivered. I lodged a refund request with the seller, and he responded with a full refund immediately. However, some weeks later (a couple of days ago) the item was delivered in good order. I n...

CONTACTING EBAY AFTER REQUESTING A REFUND

Hi.....I have put in a return request of which EBAY responded to though I need to contact them again as I am having problems with the seller. How do I contact EBAY as they don't give you an option to reply to them on the email they send about the ret...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How is this for quick delivery!

I bought an item ( a parcel) from UK and it was tracked to Cologne (Germany), Kentucky (USA), Honolulu, then Australia. It got to me a week after I purchased it.

Resolved! Buying from USA now

I need to buy a small item from the USA. I'm aware there may be postal delays. My question is: do you think there's a good chance that Covid disruptions will stop the parcel from getting here?Anyone bought something from the USA lately?

Shipping to New Zealand

Hi. Can someone please tell me why ebay Australia will not ship to New Zealand. Their website says they do - in fact it says it will ship anywhere internationally. When I come to pay to an item, however, I am advised ebay does not ship to New Zealand...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller cancelled order and lied about reason?

Why can't we leave feedback for this sort of stuff?They cancelled it as "buyer requested cancel". I definitely did not request cancel as I need this item.They sent me a message with the excuse "cannot ship to Australia due to corona" which is a strai...

product faulty, under warranty, supplier wont refund

REMOVED sold a young lady an ASUS laptop, which has had ongoing issues since purchase. She not only has a buyer warranty intact but purchased an extended warranty and after numerous calls to supplier, they are not refunding her money. The Laptop has ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller refusing to cancel/refund and deliberately delaying postage

Hi, I found a mobile phone on Gumtree that I wanted. However, I am in a different state and therefore can't meet in person.I subsequently asked the seller to list it on ebay, and I could purchase it on there with the safety of PayPal and buyer protec...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dear sir why I asked about the springs is hot dip the spring would loose it's denim and euro half would end sorry to annoy you I am just looking for a good deal

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful