Samsung s7 Edge warranty

Bought a Samsung S7 Ege 6 months ago which it advertised as it came with Australian warranty. Phone refused to power up some 2 weeks ago. Tried to contact shoppingdaily.com numerous times with no luck. Can anyone help? Does ebay as a duty of care to help as well? Please help? Details, please refer to file attached.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Samsung s7 Edge warranty

Answered in your other post.

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying-on-eBay/I-have-purchased-a-Samsung-S7-Edge-The-phone-died-af...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Samsung s7 Edge warranty

With ebay you only have 30 days to open a claim and with PayPal you have 180 days which is 6 months so if it hasn't yet been 180 days

then open a dispute with PayPal.

And with the warranty side of it you will probably need to contact the manufacturer.

Depends on how long the warranty was for you might still have a chance if it hasn't run out?

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Samsung s7 Edge warranty

Upon checking the other thread then all I can say is good luck with it but don't get your hopes up as padi said.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Samsung s7 Edge warranty

I'm pretty sure the OP is out of time even for the Paypal dispute eezi, but unless they come back with more information we won't know.

As said the seller is dropshipping from Hong Kong so any warranty is likely to be worthless in Australia despite what the seller claims.

Their feedback had quite a few negs for non-authentic/refurbished phones etc, so I think if the OP takes it to a repairer they may well find out some disturbing news about the phone.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply