Says local, but the item is in China.

stoph-88
Community Member

Its now getting to the point where you ignore where ebay says the seller is and look at the expected arrival of your item.  So many sellers say they are in Australia but you know full well they are in China.

They sell items by deception and eBay is also well aware of it.  Trust is now non existant as these lies are obvious.  How many times have you bought something here and it doesn't get posted for 7 to 10 days?  Slow to post?  Slow Auspost?  No, the seller has ordered what you ordered from his cousin in China or the seller is in fact in China and pretending to be in Australia.  Ebay is an accomplice to this deception and should be boycotted just like China should be.  If its poor quality, sold by deception and designed to cheat Western people, its most likely of Chinese manufacture and sold through places where recourse to justice is limited, like ebay.   Shame on thieves and their accomplices.  Ebay aid and abet thieves, therefore they are also thieves.  

Message 1 of 37
Latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: Says local, but the item is in China.

My mistake Papermoon, I went to the OP's feedback instead of the member S&D was replying to.

"Slaps head vigorously............"

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 31 of 37
Latest reply

Must have been removed. No feedback left for 6 months. I'm guessing they said stuff they shouldn't, and the seller got it removed. Tough love!

Message 32 of 37
Latest reply

Yip just got stung. Says its in Melbourne? plus the tracking number is INVALID? 

Message 33 of 37
Latest reply

What was the item number?

Several of you most recent feedbacks come from sellers registered in China, all with terrible feedback (one especially horrid feedback)

Message 34 of 37
Latest reply

Let me guess

You didn't bother checking where seller registered or their feedback. 

Message 35 of 37
Latest reply

So very true. It's fraud and eBay should be prosecuted.

Message 36 of 37
Latest reply

The seller you negged very clearly shows registered in Hong Kong

You chose to buy anyway

Shows their poor feedback, you chose to buy anyway

And the estimated delivery date was also shown before you bought

Now you want eBay prosecuted for your choice to support such a seller

By all means, report eBay 

Message 37 of 37
Latest reply