Scam lifelike dog toy

fayb66
Community Member

I purchased a life like dog toy. They sent me a plastic toy dog absolute ripped off. I paid about $50 au for a 50cent toy nothing like the ad it is criminal

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Scam lifelike dog toy

Obviously you opened and followed through with an item not as described dispute to get your money back and left them the appropriate
feedback?

You have all the tools available to you not to be ripped off, so use them

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Scam lifelike dog toy

Do as sandypebbles says.

If you get an item that doesn't match what was in the ad, you open an item not as described claim with ebay. 

Follow it up, escalate after a few days & get all your money back.

Bear in mind though that not as described means it significantly differs from what was advertised. It doesn't just mean you were disappointed in the product. As you have said it was nothing like what was in the ad though, you should make a claim.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Scam lifelike dog toy

Obviously not, or she wouldn't have come here seeking advice.

Don't assume that "obviously" people have taken certain actions. "Obviously" not everyone is up to scratch with disputes and whatnot if they've never had to use them. "Obviously" not everyone knows the tools available to them. Hence why they come here asking for help.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Scam lifelike dog toy

OP did not ask a question or seek advice , simply made the statement, saying  it was a scam and criminal 

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Scam lifelike dog toy

Obviously.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply