Seller has item for sale, I have sent 3 messages wanting to have a look at the item no response

Seller has item for sale, I have sent 3 messages wanting to have a look at the item no response.
I tried to get their contact details via the sitemap, but it said I could not.
They are either away, or in no hurry to sell the item, very frustrating.
Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Seller has item for sale, I have sent 3 messages wanting to have a look at the item no response

well first, 3 messages is too many, makes you look like a stalkerSmiley Happy

perhaps describe the item or give  the item number and we might be able to see what the problem is.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

You cannot get the seller's details from ebay unless you have placed a bid on an item or have been in a transaction with them.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

eBay will only give out the seller's details if you've made a bid or purchased an item from the seller.

The seller may not have checked their messages yet. If they are in Victoria it is school holidays here and the weather is gorgeous so they may have gone away for a couple of days. How long ago did you send the messages? eBay says to allow 48 hours for a response from sellers.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Be interested to know what the item you're wanting to view is as it may help put your post in a clearer context.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

The item in question is a train carriage and its even more strange because the auction expired without any bidders, and no response to my 4 questions.

I have now asked a question again with no response, I am now starting to think that this might be a scam for 2 reasons, 1/ they only have 2 feedback, and 2/ they have not responded to any of my 5 questions.

Below is the item number.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Understand your frustration, as a pick up only listed item, of course you are going to want to see it before you purchase.

If they do not reply, there is not much you can do unfortunately, except maybe report the seller for non performance.

Just wait a little longer in case they have been away, or have had internet problems, but given the fact they have been on eBay since 2008 and have a feedback of 2...it may be best to forget it.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

and the feedback received so far has been for buying not selling

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

The item in question is a train carriage and its even more strange because the auction expired without any bidders, and no response to my 4 questions.
I have now asked a question again with no response, I am now starting to think that this might be a scam for 2 reasons, 1/ they only have 2 feedback, and 2/ they have not responded to any of my 5 questions.
Below is the item number.
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

The item in question is a train carriage and its even more strange because the auction expired without any bidders, and no response to my 4 questions. I have now asked a question again with no response, I am now starting to think that this might be a scam for 2 reasons, 1/ they only have 2 feedback, and 2/ they have not responded to any of my 5 questions. Below is the item number. 111473931144

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply