Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

when a seller doesn't send goods

why is there there no help or assistance for buyers after the seller keeps promising and promising that goods will arrive, and then they dont and now seller wont refund full amount? now its over the '45 days' and no-one will help me?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

coupssscannerr and doowanlloaditkeep

Why am I getting advertising thats unwanted from these 2 sites coupssscannerr and doowanlloaditkeepHow do I stop this happening and or delete the programs

didont get feedback

Didont get feedback for a item and i left feedback how to take feedback of

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

All in the wording - Free Postage

I really wish instead of "Free Postage" the wording was changed to "Price Includes Postage". It would certainly sound more realistic.

• 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Feedback Fiasco

ebayers Once again a Buyer has not paid me and refused to respond so I open a Case and ebay refunds my fees BUT NOW I CANNOT LEAVE FEEDBACK ABOUT THAT BUYER OR THAT TRANSACTION SO SHE RETAINS HER RUBBISH 100% RATING? This is why I keep saying that eb...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller misrepresenting item location

I recently purchased some generic toothbrush heads for my electric toothbrush. I bought from (who I thought was) an Australian seller, as the item location at the top of the listing in the postage cost area said Australia and I wanted my item quickly...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

IMPORTANT, International Postage

Hi, Everybody needs to be aware of the new rules for International postage. If you send an item with out a trackable number [normal airmail] you will not be covered by Seller Protection any more. By this I mean that I sent an item to Singapore by nor...

Global shipping program

Hello, everyone. I just need to voice out my frustration of buying and paid for the items that you liked,only to be disappointed when you have the items in front of you and they have dents,bumps and marked that the package had been dropped during shi...

quarantine assessment fee

I live in Australia and was recently contacted by Aramex shipping company, advising me that I had to pay $40 for a quarantine assessment fee before my parcel would be delivered. It was explained to me that this fee applies when an imported item lacks...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AND THE HITS JUST KEEP COMING

JUST RECEIVED 2 BOXES EACH WITH A BMX WHEEL IN IT,POSTAGE MARKED ON BOTH BOXES,12.75 EACH, SENT MESSAGE TO TELL HIM I RECEIVED THEM,AND HE REPLIED AND ASKED ME FOR ANOTHER $50 FOR POSTAGE AS IT COST ALOT MORE THAN HE THOUGHT WHEN HE GOT TO POST OFFIC...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful