Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

quarantine assessment fee

I live in Australia and was recently contacted by Aramex shipping company, advising me that I had to pay $40 for a quarantine assessment fee before my parcel would be delivered. It was explained to me that this fee applies when an imported item lacks...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AND THE HITS JUST KEEP COMING

JUST RECEIVED 2 BOXES EACH WITH A BMX WHEEL IN IT,POSTAGE MARKED ON BOTH BOXES,12.75 EACH, SENT MESSAGE TO TELL HIM I RECEIVED THEM,AND HE REPLIED AND ASKED ME FOR ANOTHER $50 FOR POSTAGE AS IT COST ALOT MORE THAN HE THOUGHT WHEN HE GOT TO POST OFFIC...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who pays for shipping for a returning damaged product

I received a damaged product and I contacted the seller for a refund. Seller asked me to send the item for a refund. However he only pays 50% of the shipping fee. I do not understand why I have to pay 50% of shipping fee for returning a damaged produ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Advice needed

I purchesed what I thought was a Mac Mini 2009 model only to find out later that it was the old 2005 model and since I'm not fimiliar with apple computers I didnt know when the adverticment read Apple Mac Mini G4 GREAT WORKING CONDITION at the top of...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Australia Post charging handling fee for courier delivery

I live in a remote location and we only have deliveries three times a week. There is no way a courier could get here. If I use my postal address I receive a card in the mailbox and am forced to drive a round trip of twenty kilometers to collect my pa...

case resolution not working

Seller has opened a cancelled transaction case and everytime I click to 'respond' it says "Case information unavailable, try again another time"I want this dispute sorted before it's too late!

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful