Seller hasn't shipped my item and won't answer messages

hali6259
Community Member

Hi:

I ordered 1 item from ebay at 19/05/2021 and paid in full via paypal. That item has "fast and free" tag with estimated delivery Tue, 25 May. Seller has 100% positive feedback. We are in same city (Sydney).

Until now seller has not shipped my item. I sent 2 enquiry message to seller at 21/05/2021 and 23/05/2021 but until now no one reply. 

I bought few items before on ebay, this issue never happened, sometimes there is a delay but seller always reply my message. 

Could anyone adivse what should I do in this case?

If seller keep ingore my enquiry, should I contact ebay or paypal?

Thanks

Peter

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It's been less than a week, the seller might not use tracking, you shouldn't do anything unless and until the LAST estimated delivery date has passed. The earliest date hasn't even arrived yet, so you seem to be jumping the gun.

There could be an issue if the seller isn't responding, but if I was the seller, I would probably be a bit miffed at getting messages every second day. Especially when one was on Sunday, when no postage services operate.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

What should you do?

Be patient 

Not all sellers are on the computer every day 

And you have no way of knowing they have not sent the item. Not all sellers use/generate postage labels 

Estimated means just that, a guess it *might* come tomorrow 

Harassing the seller will not make it come faster 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply