Seller-no items for sale

Why is it when wanting to view sellers items they have removed everything from the site. Message appears 0 items for sale. Yet only a week ago they had a lot of items on sale.This seems to happen quite a lot. I did have to do a refund to this particular seller a while back. Though Im sure this hasnt anything to do with it.
Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Seller-no items for sale

@michellebartley wrote:
I am buying not selling.And seller is from the UK.

maybe log into ebay UK and see if they are still selling there

many sellers are cutting out ''international'' sales now, and only selling into their home market, which if you are checking them from ebay aus will show  0 items. (as there are none available to aussie buyers)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Seller-no items for sale

I've noticed this a lot when I know they have items..

If I try again a few minutes later the items come up.

Typical ebay - higher fees & reduced service!

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Seller-no items for sale

if I look at an overseas item that comes up on one of my search results I too find that when I click on "see other items" to view the seller's listed items it will often come up with zero items showing, especially for USA sellers.  This usually indicates that they do not post to Australia, therefore they do not show to me.

The solution is simple . . . . . . in the URL bar you simply remove the ".au" that appears immediately after "ebay.com".  This works for me 100% of the time for those USA sellers.

It may not fix your problem michelle, but give it a go and let us know.

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

Seller-no items for sale

OR - they simply have nothing for sale "at this time"

Maybe they purposely have nothing listed as personal circumstances induce them to close up for a while, desiring to make no slaes rather than provide a substandard service.

For example, I have in the past "closed down" during exam periods, primarily so I don't get distracted LOL and focus on my exams - case in point - this semester exams start next week for me - but as I have live listings, I am logged in, and "here I am"

also, I think even casual hobby sellers who only list occassionally, get that link appear for "view items for sale" so whilst they may have sold last week, have gone fishing this week, so have not listed anything, but that link still appears.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Seller-no items for sale

yep -  I just had a squizz at my brother's account.

He is a very casual *cough*seller*cough*. Having only ever listed 3 things and sold 2 (one a week for 3 weeks spread out over a few months LOL - and has never bought anything here)

His account has the link for "see items for sale" or whatever it says.

I don't think I have ever sold on this account - or at least not recently - maybe someone check me out and see if I have the link?

or find someone who is a buyer only

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Seller-no items for sale

Michelle, I just checked your account, and as far as I can tell, you have never sold on this account (at least you have no feedback left as a seller) and here is what i see when I had a look

when I click on your FB score

view items for sale.PNG

and when I click on the relevant link

view items for sale1.PNG

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

Seller-no items for sale

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Seller-no items for sale

It is an ebay intermittent Technical Error!  

I can be looking at the sellers items & change from Ending Soonest to Newly listed & will get "no items for sale" but I had been just looking at them.

Likewise, I pull up an item from my watched list - then click on view sellers other items & get "no items for sale".

Try again & sometimes it takes a 3rd try before they appear.

I've had this intermittently for about 2-3 weeks.

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

Seller-no items for sale

Thanks.
Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Seller-no items for sale

@michellebartley wrote:

maybe log into ebay UK and see if they are still selling there

many sellers are cutting out ''international'' sales now, and only selling into their home market, which if you are checking them from ebay aus will show  0 items. (as there are none available to aussie buyers)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 10 of 15
Latest reply