Seller says no tracking for parcel supposedly sent via Aus Post.

Hey!

Just wondering, the seller I bought some shoes from says an item was sent via Aus Post with NO Tracking. Is that even possible? I thought all eparcels had tracking included with them. I know one way which it is possible with the packing satchels(not prepaid or ebay ones), and not including tracking labels as they do not come included with the packing satchel.

Kind Regards.

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Seller says no tracking for parcel supposedly sent via Aus Post.

One of the more useful ones yet 😄

Yeah I agree, it was only a small amount of $18.06 and if he didn't want to sell me it, I'd say he would've refunded the payment. He's also very quick to reply to my queries so maybe he is actually legit.

I've had a box from my University be delivered and there was as sticker that said "Contract Parcel"

The 1kg Satchels are new and are only can be purchased online in 10+ packs.
Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

I just had a parcel delivered that says "Untracked" and it's from Australia Post.

It was an Ebay purchase... and despite asking the seller a number of times I couldn't find out which carrier it was with until it arrived.

...and they kept telling me they didn't know where it was.

They were Chinese and seemed to have a particularly poor understanding of English... as they kept offering to resend the package... even though all I wanted was tracking info.

I thought it was impossible to send an untracked parcel through the post?

I guess if you simply pop it in the letter box with the right amount of postage there's no tracking?

Might be some old prepaid satchels or labels (it came in a plastic bag with a printed label) that they're trying to use up?

🙂

Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

I don't understand what your problem is.

The item has arrived safely so does it really matter if it had tracking.....you did not have to go hunting for it.

You are lucky the Chinese sellers had any command of English at all.....your message would have been delivered exactly as you wrote it.  At least he made an attempt to answer you.

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

Why drag up a thread from nearly 3 years ago.  You could have started a new one

Message 24 of 24
Latest reply