Seller with multiple listings for the same item which they only have 1 of

Hi all

I am the leading bidder on an item which originally had an option of bid or buy it now.

I have bid and am the only bidder thus cancelling out the buy it now, however the seller has relisted the same item multiple times with multiple buy it now totals or the option to bid with a higher starting bid price than my current bid.

Is there anything that can be done as this seems highly unethical.

Cheers

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Seller with multiple listings for the same item which they only have 1 of

@kitten_tree wrote:

Thank you for all the help, looks like reporting will do nothing so I am stuck waiting to see if the other listings which all end before my bid, pass through to the keeper.

Not happy about it but I just have to grin, bear it and wait as they are new designer (not big enough to be fakes yet) sunnies which are no longer produced and are being offered at a great price.

Hopefully karma works in my favour.

What's the item number of one of the listings? How do you know they are genuine? Quite often things are listed at a 'great price' for a reason. You end up paying big bucks for something that is non genuine. Then you are stuck with them.

If you have any concerns at all about whether these are genuine or not, cancel your bid. You are allowed to do so.

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply