Selllers not sending items

vk3xem
Community Member

I have just had 4 claims paid for Chinese sellers not sending items and a 5th claim in progress for the same reason.

I can't be the only buyer being scammed by these sellers, the question I have to ask what is eBay doing to stamp this out?

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: Selllers not sending items

@vk3xem wrote:

I have just had 4 claims paid for Chinese sellers not sending items and a 5th claim in progress for the same reason.

I can't be the only buyer being scammed by these sellers, the question I have to ask what is eBay doing to stamp this out?

Hi vk3xem, I don't doubt your sincerety in this and from the tone of your post I can see that you're very frustrated. I'm just wondering  how long you waited for for the item to arrive before you made the claim. Don't worry, there's probably others doing it in quicker time than you.

Cheers.

@tazzieterror wrote:
Repeating the same arguments over and over doesn't make them any more convincing, or relevant.

Neither the OP nor any other members you're quoting mentioned anything about feedback in here, so why you keep bringing it up is a mystery.

Given the vacuum of support, and directive from a moderator, it might be time to give it a rest, 'eh?

Very sorry tazzieterror but I'm not taking the bait, Smiley Wink

Message 21 of 27
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

@vk3xem wrote:

Hi vk3xem, I don't doubt your sincerety in this and from the tone of your post I can see that you're very frustrated. I'm just wondering  how long you waited for for the item to arrive before you made the claim. Don't worry, there's probably others doing it in quicker time than you.

Cheers.

@tazzieterror wrote:
Repeating the same arguments over and over doesn't make them any more convincing, or relevant.

Neither the OP nor any other members you're quoting mentioned anything about feedback in here, so why you keep bringing it up is a mystery.

Given the vacuum of support, and directive from a moderator, it might be time to give it a rest, 'eh?

Very sorry tazzieterror but I'm not taking the bait, Smiley Wink

Or the clear enunciation of your many previous posts on this thread's lack of validity. Presumably a mod warning you is the result of some sort of conspiracy by the regulars to shut you up.

I wish I was a mod...

Message 22 of 27
Latest reply

The promotion for you may come one day I'd advise patience though.. But in the meantime perhaps someone could give an idea on how long people should have to wait for an item from China before the buyer should put in a claim. I'm interested.

Message 23 of 27
Latest reply

As long as it takes, if they are foolish enough to buy from China in the current climate.

Unless, of course, they are after freebies, in which case 1 day after last ETA would probably be the mean.

Message 24 of 27
Latest reply

Well, I have to buy a part for an electronic item. I could get it for $3 plus about $4 poistage but "with the current climate" that you mention, I'll take my chances and get it from the UK for around $20 all up. It may take 6 weeks to come from the UK but better than waiting for whenever or never. I want the item up and running as soon as I can.

Message 25 of 27
Latest reply

Is the part not available locally, 4channel?

I would like to see consumers focus on locally made items/parts/etc... but of course it's not always possible to source them.

Message 26 of 27
Latest reply

@countessalmirena wrote:

Is the part not available locally, 4channel?

I would like to see consumers focus on locally made items/parts/etc... but of course it's not always possible to source them.

It maybe in Aust somewhere countessalmirena. The problem is that it is identified by a part number which has now generic replacements. I have tried looking here in Australia and contacted a service dept that used to provide parts. Sadly the model is over 40 years old. I'll have one more scout around but I may have to bite the bullet.

Message 27 of 27
Latest reply