Shorten delivery time during the pandemic!

nhumaiau_3
Community Member

During the pandemic, shipping is slow, so I usually buy from local sellers. But somehow the seller said 'Located in: Melbourne, VIC, Australia' but when I track the package, it's being sent from Sydney! So the seller did not record the actual location of the warehouse. On ebay, the seller is only 15Km from my house, but in reality, I have to wait for more than 3 weeks!
Ebay has a way to force the seller to really write the place of shipment, so that the buyer can choose the most convenient.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Melbourne is suffering....maybe A.P. are sending stuff to Sydney to be sorted and forwarded??

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Sounds more than likely, but of course it is easier to blame sellers

OP, did you communicate with the seller and they admitted this , or do you just automatically assume they must be lying? 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

It happened to me too not too long ago, but I was happy because I live in NSW. 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

They may have a warehouse in Melbourne and Sydney.  I have a couple of people I buy of who have this arrangement setup.  So just depends where they have stock.

Even a lot of B&M stores (JB, Officeworks, Scorptec),  have multiple warehouses.   It's not unusual to place an order of 5 different things and have them arriving from a couple of different warehouses.

Sorry but nothing unusual at all

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply