So, seller says you've got it, and you say he's got my money. You are both frauds. Ebay dead to me

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

So, seller says you've got it, and you say he's got my money. You are both frauds. Ebay dead to me

People here have nothing to do with the transaction and have not said anything

Thank you for accusing us though

How did the seller prove delivery to eBay after you opened the item not received dispute? 

And did you follow through with the dispute within the time frame you were given?

They must have provided tracking to the address provided or eBay would have issued you a refund

And if they did not provide tracking to prove delivery to you, there would have been a refund, no question

Assuming you used the tools available to you, of course

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Please tell us which case/dispute you opened and provide some additional details about what happened.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Membership-Account/Refund-of-cancelled-order/qaq-p/2417997

Not hard to find out why this newbie is upset, if you took the time to dig a little. ๐Ÿ˜‰

It does seem that she doesnโ€™t  reply to those who offer help thoughโ€ฆ. 

In one door, out the other. 

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

ooooooh, the munnie

Right

๐Ÿ™„

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Hi Sandy....to be clear..I HAVE received refund. I HAVE NOT received refund from ebay for order that was cancelled, never sent at all, because ebay fumbled my payment. So, when is ebay going to refund it's share of my payment?

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

@annmea_avkyohgnwb wrote:

Hi Sandy....to be clear..I HAVE received refund. I HAVE NOT received refund from ebay for order that was cancelled, never sent at all, because ebay fumbled my payment. So, when is ebay going to refund it's share of my payment?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi annmea_avkyohgnwb, sorry to hear of your issue. Could I ask though how much it was?

No matter what amount, what ever you put in you should receive back in full !!

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

@annmea_avkyohgnwb wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi annmea_avkyohgnwb, sorry to hear of your issue. Could I ask though how much it was?

No matter what amount, what ever you put in you should receive back in full !!

See message #3

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply