Sorry

sna-4293
Community Member

Hi I'd like to appologise for the rants posted here in the boards. Have a nice day. I will not do this again. I have learnt my lesson. I have had a rest for a few months and now back buying on a clean slate for 2022. I'm starting a fresh 2022 buying experience.

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Sorry

Remains to be seen.

I hope you are sincere. Time will tell

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

Sorry

That's a good idea, to start afresh with your buying.

I'm having trouble remembering exactly what your rants were about but I do recognise your ID name.

I don't think you should worry too much about rants on the board, put your time into being careful before you buy. Look at a seller's feedback, re-read the ad and look at seller location too. I have a hazy recollection some of your upsets were about slow postage or cancelled sales?

You'll do better if you buy from Australian sellers, even if it means waiting longer to get the things you are after.

Remember, if you give too many negs or neutrals to sellers, you might scare off some sellers who come after that, especially if you are making offers or whatever. You need your purchases to go smoothly so you look like a reliable buyer.

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

Sorry

Hey thanks mate. Due to the Covid delays I usually try Aussie sellers first and go to overseas as a last resort because the Covid restrictions in the country from who I order from could affect the order coming to Australia. Have a nice weekend.

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

Sorry

Thankyou. You, too! Good luck with your purchases.

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

Sorry

@sna-4293 wrote:

Hi I'd like to appologise for the rants posted here in the boards. Have a nice day. I will not do this again. I have learnt my lesson. I have had a rest for a few months and now back buying on a clean slate for 2022. I'm starting a fresh 2022 buying experience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, sometimes folks get frustrated. Sometimes they let loose a little and are unbridled. All understandable in the greater scheme of things. Anyway, good on you for coming back.

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

Sorry

' Folks ' & ' unbridled ' - I think I'm in Kansas. 🤣

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

Sorry

@domino-710 wrote:

' Folks ' & ' unbridled ' - I think I'm in Kansas. 🤣

Yippee-ki-aye 😊

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

Sorry

Did you ever read the OP's posts that they are apologising for?

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

Sorry

I have just had a read of them, they make for interesting reading.

One for the BBL maybe?

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply