Summary/orders page again missing information.

Yet again eBay in their wisdom have removed pertinent information from the orders page in the summary pages.

I have sent a response to them in their "tell us what you think" link. (At the top of the "summary" page)

Not sure if I class this latest "improvement" as ineptitude or just plain stupidity..........

My response to them :-

"Why on earth have you again removed the ETA and the part showing paid/sent/feedback received/feedback sent from the orders page. You did it before then reinstated them - all you are doing by the change is removing information for the buyer.

Definitely another retrograde step.

PLEASE revert back to what it was."

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

They have tabs at the top of the page now, with "ready for feedback" (the equivalent of the old "waiting for feedback"), but not "feedback received" or even "given".

Yet another change that does not make sense. It was certainly much better before. You could see everything at a glance without having to change between tabs. 

Screenshot 2023-04-13 111348.png

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

Hmmm, at least they've managed to put the ETA's back in Papermoon.

The old adage "If it ain't broken.........."

"Runs off to scream wildly in the soundproof room"

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

Back from my screaming fit and the ETA's have disappeared yet again..............

"Wails uncontrollably..............."

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

They have gone for me too, but you can still see them if you click on the Sent tab. Still... totally unnecessary change.

A minute later... They are back on the summary page too. What on earth are they doing today?

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

I could complain but I know the complaint would simply go into the void where no one hears you scream…

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

@countessalmirena wrote:

I could complain but I know the complaint would simply go into the void where no one hears you scream…

Hmmm, maybe but then again maybe not Countess. An attempted complaint is far better than no complaint at all though.

I'm still screamin' tho...................

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

Speaking of complaints - I think there are going to be many buyers coming to the forums not knowing where to look for their orders.  I just did it myself. LOL

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

They won't know when the ETA is or when they can open a case either (it disappeared from the summary again), as I doubt everybody will know that they have to click on the Sent tab....

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

Guys and girls, I've sent a link to this thread to the people that oversee the "tell us what you think" link.

Awaits in expectant anticipation..........

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply