Switch to old Purchase History page, link not working

hope its not permanent as i hate the new look. was able to view "purchase history" in the old format but now it keeps going to the new..anyone else same prob ?

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: Switch to old Purchase History page, link not working

@brerrabbit585 wrote:
They seem determined to make it as hard as possible for buyers to find things to buy, and to find their way around the site. If they continue on the way they're heading it'll be a waste of time trying to buy or sell on here!

yep, sure do. did a search (noticed this problem for many months) for motherboards and computer pc towers.went into the right category's and lots and lots of unrelated rubbish comes up amongst computer towers. seems sellers are not all listing in the right cats or ebay shows unrelated garbage so to hook up a sale of what your not wanting....marketing strategy maybe ?

Message 11 of 27
Latest reply

midge64
Community Member

Curser over Activity on left, and select summary. Scroll down to to old formatted purchase history.

Message 12 of 27
Latest reply

@midge64 wrote:

Curser over Activity on left, and select summary. Scroll down to to old formatted purchase history.

dont work for me..this work for anyone ?

Message 13 of 27
Latest reply

oh yes, ... all over the globe e bay once again started to be even **bleep**tier as it gets with every new doing!

The strange un-humans behind have always to do something for their easy earned bucks - otherwise they would roll on without any employment.

And this actual bull now is the most idiotic sum of it all. UNBELIEVABLE!! (but unfortunately TRUE!!)  

Message 14 of 27
Latest reply

@4green2000 wrote:

It works for me but the hassle is scrolling through the watch-list to get to purchase history.

Hahahaha, I've just looked at my purchase history tab and it's reverted to the old one, with the link to go to the "new' one at the top RHS.........not gonna be clicking on that one.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 15 of 27
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

@4green2000 wrote:

It works for me but the hassle is scrolling through the watch-list to get to purchase history.

Hahahaha, I've just looked at my purchase history tab and it's reverted to the old one, with the link to go to the "new' one at the top RHS.........not gonna be clicking on that one.

hahaha all right. mine reverted back to the old look without me doing anything. maybe  greedbay ebay do read these threads? NOT...

Message 16 of 27
Latest reply

wrote:

hahaha all right. mine reverted back to the old look without me doing anything. maybe  greedbay ebay do read these threads? NOT...

And there was me thinking that because I'd replied to the "tell us what you think" they'd taken pity on me and put the old one back.  original.gif

Message 17 of 27
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

wrote:

And there was me thinking that because I'd replied to the "tell us what you think" they'd taken pity on me and put the old one back.  original.gif

same...told them what i thought yesterday. maybe they listened to me too? haha..yer sure they did..

Message 18 of 27
Latest reply

wrote:

same...told them what i thought yesterday. maybe they listened to me too? haha..yer sure they did..

Maybe they did - and now they'll get in contact with us and give us a "speshul number" to phone them on........true.gif

Message 19 of 27
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

wrote:

Maybe they did - and now they'll get in contact with us and give us a "speshul number" to phone them on........true.gif

maybe they will send us a 50% off voucher each...50.jpegcheers-emoji.gif

Message 20 of 27
Latest reply