This place is doing my head in , searching for items and things listed in wrong categories

Smiley Sad I thought I was pretty good at buying on ebay , after all 12 years of doing so should make me at least capable of browsing categories and finding items I'm  after using the search facility with little difficulty  , but no alas.........

Is there no Plus size clothing for women ? I went to "buy" womens clothing ' shorts ' ? and only stuff to size 16 ?

I must be doing something wrong surely 

And searching for a sewing pattern was a nighmare with all the incorrectly listed carp .

sigh , whine over .

Still would like some help though Smiley Very Happy what am I doing wrong ?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: This place is doing my head in , searching for items and things listed in wrong categories

If you search by category using no key words you should get to here

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/Shorts-/11555/i.html

Then the sizes available show down the left hand side. Click on See All next to Size and then you can select a size. Or add the size you're after as a keyword.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Re: This place is doing my head in , searching for items and things listed in wrong categories

Smiley Embarassed never even took any 

notice of that tiny writing that says "see all "  , actually it's amost opaque on my pc . I'll have to adjust the moniter settings

Thank you so much 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

You're probably not doing anything wrong. Its the same in all catergories. Full of wrongly listed, overpriced carp. I blame all the free listings that sellers are getting. They flood any and all catergories with their carp because they know they dont have to pay to list. It is almost to the point where buyers are starting to look elsewhere as you seem to waste your time now on ebay trying to find the items you want through all the wrongly listed carp.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

If you type in PLUS size in your search or plus size 18 then a lot will come up. You will have to navigate your way through the Chinese rubbish, to them plus size xxxl is a size 14 hahahahah! 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply