Tracking US parcels

Is anyone else having trouble tracking US parcels. It was all fine up until a few days ago but now I can't track any parcels with a LZ prefix.

Tracking Number: LZ45******US
error
  • USPS Tracking™ is unavailable for this product for AUSTRALIA.
Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Tracking US parcels

Ahh ok nevermind it's trackable on australia post website .....who knew?
Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Tracking US parcels

Glad you solved the mystery 🙂
Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

Tracking US parcels

It still doesn't explain why they are not trackable on the USPS site anymore.

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Tracking US parcels

hus2385
Community Member

So if that is the case, then somewhat illogically USPS First Class cannot be tracked on the USPS site, however it can on Aust Post

Yet, Priority Intl can be tracked on USPS but not on AP - at any point in the delivery (not for the last 3 I've had)

Go figure lol

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Tracking US parcels

@hus2385 wrote:

So if that is the case, then somewhat illogically USPS First Class cannot be tracked on the USPS site, however it can on Aust Post

Yet, Priority Intl can be tracked on USPS but not on AP - at any point in the delivery (not for the last 3 I've had)

Go figure lol

Bit of an edit for added hilarity...this just came up on USPS for one of my parcels now...disregarding the wrong direction heh it must be an airspeed record to get from Sydney to Miami in just over 4 hours Lol

October 12, 2015 , 10:07 pm

Departed

Miami, UNITED STATES

Your item departed a transfer airport in International, Miami, UNITED STATES on October 12, 2015 at 10:07 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

October 12, 2015 , 5:42 pm

Processed Through Sort Facility

AUSTRALIA

October 11, 2015 , 5:37 pm

Departed

Sydney, AUSTRALIA

October 10, 2015 , 9:56 am

Departed

Honolulu, UNITED STATES

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

Tracking US parcels

Could that time be local time for Miami? I had a parcel recently that got from Mumbai to Sydney in 35 minutes. Incredible! I wonder why they're not using those jets for commercial air travel!

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Tracking US parcels

Hmm, I'm not sure, tippy...10pm in Miami on Monday would be 1pm Tuesday in Sydney...so maybe that is it?

Although it is certainly is the first notification I've had where one of the listings suggests a parcel "supposedly" bounces back out of Sydney though Smiley Surprised

I would guess its just some weird bug...I'll have to see if it actually does turn up to tell Lol

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

Tracking US parcels

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:

Is anyone else having trouble tracking US parcels. It was all fine up until a few days ago but now I can't track any parcels with a LZ prefix.

Tracking Number: LZ45******US
error
  • USPS Tracking™ is unavailable for this product for AUSTRALIA.

I've noticed it too.  Not good because the point of using USPS 1st Class Int with E-DELCON is it supposed to be trackable to Aust.

I had a parcel trackable right up unitl sometime last Sun when it first said it had arrived in Melbourne....then later on I got the unavailable message.  Aust Post said it was still in US.

Mon - Tue - Wed - still untrackable according to USPS and no updates on AP site.

Today - parcel is in my letterbox (thank goodness) but USPS says it is still untrackable.

However eBay now says Delivered and  AP has also updated the info and also says Delivered.

If this is how it is going to be from now on I am not impressed, especially as AP can take ages to update the info.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Tracking US parcels

I'm a bit annoyed at not being able to track it on USPS.

yep AP tracking details are minimal to say the least.
Message 10 of 15
Latest reply