UPS Mail Innovations- Be Ware I Have Now Lost My Favourite CD Joe Dowell- Wooden Heart [Bear Family

sna-4293
Community Member

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

UPS Mail Innovations- Be Ware I Have Now Lost My Favourite CD Joe Dowell- Wooden Heart [Bear Family

sna-4293
Community Member

I am having trouble with this parcel 802915509101009906 .

On 2 Apr seller sent it out from the USA. Friday leading up to Easter package spends a week in customs. Friday leading up to Anzac Day package is released and claims to be with international carrier, god knows which one, probably Startrack, who always fails to deliver my stuff. As of today, no movement on this parcel. So be ware of uPS Mail Innovations. They can't provide an estimated delivery date. UPS Mail Innovations totally sucks.

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

And those crookes just can't help. I contacted both Australia Post and Startrack, who both claim to have not received it yet. I have contacted UPS, who told me USPS have the parcel, but when I contacted USPS, they told me that ither Australia Post or Startrack has it which is a downright lie, and noe I can't replace this Joe Dowell Wooden Heart CD. Joe Dowell Wooden Heart Bear FAmily CD release. UPS Mail Innovations sucks. I wish it was shut down. I think it is totally pointless. Too many middle men. What's the point when a seller can just take the package to a USPS office and just send it from there instead of using this stupid UPS Mail Innovations which never works for me. UPS Mail Innovations is a load of crock. I hate UPS Mail Innovations because they lost this parcel Joe Dowell Wooden Heart which will never ever come.

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

When is the final ETA of it ?

It often takes more than a month to get items from eastern states let alone the US............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

Arriving May 19- Jun 1. I done some further research and it was handed to Aramex Fastway Perth, and they have screwed it up. They received it Friday 23 Apr at 8:53AM and nothing since then. UPS says "the delivery date will be provided as soon as possible". I then went to my Uncle and told a huge lie, so that he would say "okay Jake go ahead and order the $45.00 one from SA", and after I tried, I told him it was no longer available. I lied because I wanted to reorder. I had a lengthy conversation with him on the phone last night and it took him all day to work out what was going on and that I didn't follow Amazon's estimate delivery date guidelines. What got me worried was the fact it got into Australia on Easter and then got lost from there and I started blaming Startrack and it hasn't even been handed to them. I blamed Australia Post for discontinuing economy delivery, and that gave him the strength to say "alright go ahead and reorder". I did this because I wanted to reorder. Now I feel really bad for telling this lie and should have followed Amazon's estimate delivery date guidelines. Due to me getting a refund, Aramex may have now returned it to Amazon seller who may have requested it back. But it might still come. Who knows? 

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

It appears that Aramex should deliver it Universal Parcel Tracking - Global Package Tracking (parcelsapp.com), but indeed, 10 days without movement is not normal, even for Aramex I think.

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

It's an Amazon purchase so it has nothing to do with eBay or these boards.

I hate liars with a passion..............."you reap what you sow".

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

So no Joe Dowell for me. UPS sucks totally.

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

Well I'd like to get the message out there to all eBay sellers and buyers to be ware of UPS Mail Innovations. If eBay sellers choose to use this service they may disappoint their customers including me. So whenever I purchase through eBay I'm going to make sure UPS Mail Innovations will not be used and Australia Post instead. UPS Mail Innovations is even worse than Startrack.

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

@papermoon.lady wrote:

It appears that Aramex should deliver it Universal Parcel Tracking - Global Package Tracking (parcelsapp.com), but indeed, 10 days without movement is not normal, even for Aramex I think.

Not really Papermoon, I've had instances with them where there's been no tracking updates for far longer than that. Grrrr.

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply