Use caution again if buying a high end TV from a German seller.

go-tazz
Community Member

That Chinese scammer has hijacked the same German account to list another three scam listings,(TV's with free

postage to Aus)  shok.gif

They ended up removed one listing and alowed the other two to go through to completed at the total cost of $3773,(

that could be another two  upset members),stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

I would really like to get some idea as to why this keeps happening,(where is Trust & Safety and why don't they

seem to have any idea),Who knows.gif

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I think T&S target Australin sellers. You know, the ones who inadvertently list the same item TWICE. Or include a word in a book title that they consider to be keyword spamming.

Actually policing what is listed went the way of the dodo when they canned the HH thread. I assume because it showed up how useless they are about investigating LEGITIMATE complaints.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Actually policing what is listed went the way of the dodo when they canned the HH thread. I assume because it showed up how useless they are about investigating LEGITIMATE complaints.

That's the part that has always erked me in the way that they have the resources and I presume the "manpower" to

have saved searches and to check them on a regular basis to stop those scam listingsstubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

All the scam listings through that hijacked account have been removed,(including the two from last week and the

three from December)shok.gif

So once again they had to be informed via Email to get them removed,(IMHO the report function on the listings is a

smoke screen so that members "believe" it works as intended)tease.gif

They need to bring back the brief description box so at least they'll know why the listing is being reported,good.gif

With the HH thread gone I don't spend as much time on the boards any more and as such don't look for scammers

as much,(I now only have a handfull of saved searches compared to the 99 on each account that I used to have),blush-1.gif

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply