Using home address and Parcel locker?

Is there a way to use 2 addresses I would like to put a parcel locker as my address but some items will not be able to be delivered, So I would like my home address to be there for them, to that. sellers who use couirers for example. 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You can have multiple delivery addresses in Paypal and when you pay, you just select the address you want to use.  This then gets carried across to eBay so that both addresses match for that purchase.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

You can also add multiple addresses to eBay. I store a PO box and my home address as delivery addresses here on eBay, which I change during checkout (before confirming payment) as needed. 

If you want to add addresses on eBay, go to My eBay > Account > Addresses. There'll be a list of addresses there (registered and primary postage address, and if you've registered as a seller, a post from plus return address. Click view or change postage address, and it will give you the option to add more. You can make one the primary postage address, so that it's loaded into checkout by default, but whenever you go to pay you can change it to your other address with a couple of clicks. 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you both that is really helpful 🙂

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@pennyforum14 wrote:

You can have multiple delivery addresses in Paypal and when you pay, you just select the address you want to use.  This then gets carried across to eBay so that both addresses match for that purchase.

While you can have multiple addresses stored in Paypal these are not linked to ebay.  The address that is displayed in ebay when you go to checkout will either be your primary ebay delivery address or the last address you used when buying. When you continue through checkout whatever address is displayed will be transferred to Paypal so you have to make sure that the one showing is the one you wish to use. There is an option to change address and if you have other addresses stored in ebay they will be shown on a drop down list or you can input a completely different address.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply